In a previous post, I introduced the new JSON syntax, JSON query and matching rules that are delivered as...
OpenDJ, the open source LDAP directory services, makes use of indexes to optimise search queries. When a search query...
In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Recent blog posts
- Installing OpenIDM with a MySQL Database February 2, 2017
- What’s New in ForgeRock Access Management January 11, 2017
- OpenAM in 5 Minutes January 4, 2017
- Top 5 Digital Identity Predictions for 2017 December 5, 2016
- A Beginners Guide to OpenIDM – Part 6 – Provisioning to Active Directory December 2, 2016