OpenDJ, the open source LDAP Directory Server, was the first to propose a native HTTP REST / JSON access...
Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
This blog post was first published @ http://identityrocks.blogspot.fr/, included here with permission. Regardless if web application, mobile application, device...
Recent blog posts
- Installing OpenIDM with a MySQL Database February 2, 2017
- What’s New in ForgeRock Access Management January 11, 2017
- OpenAM in 5 Minutes January 4, 2017
- Top 5 Digital Identity Predictions for 2017 December 5, 2016
- A Beginners Guide to OpenIDM – Part 6 – Provisioning to Active Directory December 2, 2016