Directory Servers have been used and continue to be used to store and retrieve identity information, including some data...
Ludo, , Projects, directory, Directory Services, directory-server, extensions, java, LDAP, OpenDJ, schema, syntaxes, Tips, 0
In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Ludo, , Projects, Android, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, identity, java, Json, LDAP, mobile, OpenDJ, opensource, REST, 0
With OpenDJ 2.6.0, we’ve introduced a new way to access your directory data, using HTTP, REST and JSon. The...
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- What’s New in ForgeRock Access Management January 11, 2017
- OpenAM in 5 Minutes January 4, 2017
- Top 5 Digital Identity Predictions for 2017 December 5, 2016
- A Beginners Guide to OpenIDM – Part 6 – Provisioning to Active Directory December 2, 2016
- Calling external REST endpoints in OpenAMv13.5 scripted authorization policies November 22, 2016